Using Mermaid in Markdown
I have been using Typora Markdown Editor for some time now, and I am relatively a novice compared to the people who are using it for several years. Now I want to try some advanced functions, and Janne Kemppainen's blog (https://pakstech.com/about/) helped me do the same. I learned the basics of using Mermaid to create diagrams and visualizations using text and code. Like me, you can visit the Mermaid site (https://mermaid-js.github.io/mermaid/#/) to teach yourself the ways to use this open-source software.
Here is a sample for inserting a pie chart:
'''mermaid
pie title NETFLIX
"Looking for movie" : 90
"Watching it" : 10
'''
The diagram generated is as in the following:
Related articles:
- YAMAL front matter in Typora
- Insert images in Typora
- Use markdown for your README
- Why I am gung-ho about Typora
- Conditional text in markdown
- Author documents using markdown
- Do agile technical documentation using markdown
- Tool independent technical documentation
- Techniques for cost-effective technical documentation
The ability to learn is the key to survival. We can learn faster by learning from each other.


Comments
Post a Comment